Tips for Flawless Skin
Change the way you think about yourself, and your body will follow. The body is smart, and it’s just a machine that converts food to energy and stores the unused one as fat. These are tips and ways to achieve great skin! Make sure you do your research on products, keep your skin clean and healthy, and do not forget that keeping yourself healthy will also help your skin.
Washing your face and choosing the right products are some essential ways to achieve great skin. It is rare to have great skin naturally, so it is important to maintain your skin and keep it healthy and clean.
• Take Makeup Off – The most important in ways to achieve great skin is taking your makeup off. It is important to take your makeup off at night before bed in order to clean out your face and pores. Otherwise, your makeup will be clogged up in your pores and this will result in acne.
• Wash Your Face – My next tip is to routinely wash your face. Along with taking your makeup off at night, be sure to wash your face to get rid of any dirt and oil. This will keep your skin healthy and smooth.
• Cleanse and Exfoliate – Cleansing your face twice a day will help deep clean your skin, rather than washing it with plain water. There are different purposes and types of cleansers. This includes sensitive, dry, oily, combination, acne prone skin, or other specific types. An exfoliator is used to remove any dead skin you may have and should be used about three times a week accordingly. This will instantly make your skin feel and look smoother and cleaner!
• Toner – The purpose is to keep your skin’s balance and hydrate your skin. This also removes extra make-up that might still be on your skin even after cleansing. Toners are normally applied to the skin with a cotton pad. There are many types of toners for your skin type.
• Moisturise – Another important step in skincare is to moisturise your face every day and night! This keeps your skin hydrated and with a high SPF, it protects from sun damage. A moisturiser also provides a good base for makeup application. Make sure to moisturise your face after every wash. This will make you skin feel and look great!
• Spot Treatment – Make sure the ingredients include salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide. These are great for overnight or daily spot treatment. They will help your acne goes away faster and they burn so good, that you can feel it working!
• Masks – My last tip for great skin is to use a mask. Try to use a mask about once a week. Figure out whether your skin needs hydration, a more even skin tone, or anything else, and find the product for you!
Until next week. Stay Fabulous. You can contact Lucretia at email@example.com