Few students tackle priority fields

Windhoek It remains a major concern that the fields of science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) in 2014 only attracted 23 percent of enrolled students, while the remaining 77 percent of students enrolled in non-STEM disciplines. Learning at higher education institutions (HEIs) remain focused on qualifications in business, commerce and management, which account for 41.4 […]

September 2016
M T W T F S S
« Aug   Oct »
 1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930